Welcome to Nutrition Insight

fruits and vegetables heart
(Image source: here)
2015 is upon us and new years resolutions are floating about everywhere. For a while now I have wanted to change it up with blogging and just focus on the nutrition side of things because that is my passion. I am finally making the change. Welcome to Nutrition Insight.

I hope to create a place where you can come to read sensible nutrition information, find delicious recipes and ask questions. I want to create a community within this blog where you can meet new people who share the same interests as you.

 I want to use Nutrition Insight to spread correct nutrition information that is reliable and researched. There is so much information floating around in the universe that it can sometimes be hard to pick fact from fiction and I want to help you do that.

I believe introductions are in order. My name is Bridget, I'm an Australian in my twenties, I have a Batchelor degree in Human Nutrition and my favourite food is chocolate (a nutritionist that likes something other than vegetables!). I don't follow a paleo or vegan or gluten free diet or any diet for that matter.I believe in eating a balanced diet. Everything in moderation and a treat is ok occasionally.

I have created a post with links to old nutrition posts I have written in a previous blog for you to take a peak at if you wish. I am so excited for this new venture.

I have created an Instagram and Twitter account where it will be easy to keep up todate with Nutrition Insight and for me to keep in touch with all of you! I have also added this blog onto Bloglovin (an app and website that let's you keep track of all the blogs you read in one place).

I hope you will join me on this new journey.

Love from your friendly nutritionist,
Bridge

Comments

Popular Posts