What's To Come In 2016?

Happy New Year! 



We made it to 2016! Am I the only person who loves opening up a brand new diary and adding in all the exciting things to come for the year? 

A new year can mean something different to everyone, for me it means new adventures. This year I will be heading back to uni to study a Masters of Nutrition and Dietetics (a.k.a. becoming a dietitian). After my undergrad I said I would never go back to uni, but being out in the real world I realised that I needed to add to my qualifications in order to help as many people as I can with their food and nutrition woes. I'm looking forward to quenching my thirst for knowledge.

Over Christmas I was very spoilt by my friends and family with lots of health and cooking themed presents (they know me too well). I have been spending these warm afternoons sitting by the lake and flicking through beautiful cook books, filling my head with lots of fresh inspiration for yummy recipes and (hopefully) interesting articles. 




My question to you is what would you like to see on Nutrition Insight this year? What kinds of recipes and articles catch your eye? If you have some ideas leave me a comment or send me a message on facebook

I hope that your 2016 brings you lots of fun and happy memories. 

Bridge



Comments

  1. Hi Bridget! I am always struggling to think of healthy snacks I can take to work for morning tea. I would be really interested in reading some of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great suggestion. I have a few ideas and I think I will make them into a blog post for this Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts